Prof. Dr. Muhittin Gökmen
|Phone:||(+90 212) 2856706|
|Address:||İstanbul Teknik Üniversitesi
Bilgisayar ve Bilişim Fakültesi
Bilgisayar Mühendisliği Bölümü
Maslak, İstanbul, 34469
|E-mail:||gokmen [AT] itu edu tr|
PhD: University of Pittsburgh, Pittsburgh PA,USA, December 1990.
MSc: University of Pittsburgh, Pittsburgh PA,USA, April 1986.
MSc: Istanbul Technical University, Faculty of Electrical and Electronics, Department of Electronics and Communication, June 1984
BSc: Istanbul Technical University, Faculty of Electrical and Electronics, Department of Electronics and Communication, June 1982
- Gradient Based Shape Descriptors, Capar, A and Gokmen, M, Machine Vision Applications, 2007.
- Face recognition with the use of principal component analysis based on artificial neural networks, Kahraman, F and Gokmen, M, PERCEPTION, 31:131-139, 2002.
- Eigenhills vs Eigenface and Eigenedge, Yilmaz, A and Gokmen, M, Pattern Recognition, vol. 34, 2001.
- Adaptive Shape from Shading, Gultekin, A and Gokmen, M, Turkish Journal of ELEKTRİK, 6(2):61-73, 1998.
- lambda tau-Space Representation of Images and Generalized Edge Detection, Gokmen, M and Jain, A, IEEE Trans.on Pattern Analysis and Machine Intelligence, 19(6):545-563, 1997.
- Information Preserving Image Compression for Archiving NMR Images, Li, C, Gokmen, M, Hirschman AD, and Wang, Y, Computerized Medical Imaging and Graphics, 15:277-283, 1991.