Academic Job Applications
Istanbul Technical University Department of Computer Engineering seeks qualified candidates for Assistant Professor
- Candidates must have, or be close to take, a Ph.D. in Computer Engineering or a related field.
- Candidates must have a solid research experience and academic publications, as well as teaching experience.
- Some preferred research areas are listed below. However, candidates are not limited to these research areas.
- Advanced Databases
- Computer Graphics
- Computer Games
- Parallel and Distributed Systems
- Theory of Computation
- Theory of Artificial Intelligence
- The candidates, once assigned, will be expected to provide high quality teaching at graduate and undergraduate programs, to write grant proposals, to contribute to national and international research projects, to publish in reputable journals and conferences.
Applications are open and will be evaluated regularly. Before the final decision, the candidates will be asked to give a series of open seminars in the faculty and meet the faculty members.
Interested individuals should mail their curriculum vitae containing all academic publications, together with the statement of purpose for teaching and research to oktug[at]itu.edu.tr